This Agreement is between You, the Member, and i-Sing Choirs Ltd, a company
registered in England and Wales (registration number 13185329) with the office
registered at Lumaneri House Blythe Gate, Blythe Valley Park, Solihull, United
Kingdom, B90 8AH
By purchasing your i-Sing Choirs membership through our website you are accepting
the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement.
- You are agreeing to pay the membership fees by signing the agreement.
- i-Sing Choirs membership is paid by direct debit every month.
- Choir rehearsals are £300 per year spread over 12 months into equal
monthly payments of £25 per month drawn at the beginning of each month.
- When joining part way through a month, payment will be automatically
adjusted and charged pro-rata for the remainder of the month.
- Payment is made through the i-Sing Choirs website and the direct debit is
taken securely and safely at the start of each month through GoCardless.
GoCardless is sponsored by the Royal Bank of Scotland and is regulated by
the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Direct debit cancellations can be
made by contacting GoCardless (020 7183 8674) or through the member’s
bank but our office will need to notify us prior to this occurring on office@i-
- It is the member’s obligation to ensure sufficient funds for the direct debit
withdrawal. Failure of a direct debit may result in a charge for re-billing.
- This agreement confirms that you consent to communications from i-Sing
Choirs regarding membership and events.
- We will not sell your data to any third party services.
- All arrangements and resources are owned by i-Sing Choirs and must not be
replicated or amended.
- Through your membership you are entitled to attend as many i-Sing Choirs
rehearsals a week as you wish. Each choir will run 33 sessions a year across
3 terms + 3 pre term FREE sessions one week before each term starts.
- You must not share your personal membership resources.
- i-Sing Choirs reserve the right to reschedule rehearsals and change locations
when necessary. Cancelled rehearsals will be rescheduled and no refunds will
be issued in these circumstances. i-Sing Choirs will aim to give as much
notice as possible for any changes in the regular schedule.
- i-Sing Choirs reserve the right to adjust membership costs, but will always
notify members before any amendments are made.
- By agreeing to these conditions you are confirming that you are not breaching
any legal obligations or conditions imposed on you by a court of law.
- Photographs and video recordings taken of the membership may be used for
advertising and marketing purposes for i-Sing Choirs.
- If you wish to terminate your membership at any point, you must notify us by
email and you will be refunded any remaining rehearsals scheduled after the
date of cancellation. Any outstanding amounts must be paid in full before the
membership is cancelled.
- Memberships may be suspended in extenuating circumstances. You must
notify the email@example.com if you wish to suspend your membership.
During this time your access to online resources will be suspended and you
may not attend any sessions.
- This agreement cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- i-Sing Choirs reserve the right to terminate a membership, should they need
to do so.
- i-Sing Choirs cannot be held responsible for any member’s technical or
internet issues experienced.
We do not offer refunds for non-attendance. If we are forced to cancel a scheduled
rehearsal for any reason, extra rehearsals will be provided. Members are able to
attend any of our other choirs at any time without any charge and without limit.
(Subject to the venue not exceeding capacity).
It is not compulsory for members to purchase an official i-Sing Choirs polo shirt and it
is possible to perform in an unbranded plain black polo shirt. Plain black tailored
trousers are required for formal performances along with smart black shoes and no
skin showing. For informal performances, smart black jeans will be permitted. We
ask members to perform without bags and personal belongings. We do not accept
any responsibility for personal belongings or personal items of value. Our online
shop is operated by Colour Source Ltd.
Our member’s safety is our priority. We carry out risk assessments for each of our
venues and carry full insurance. It is the responsibility of each member to act
sensibly and not risk the health and safety of themselves and others.
Any underlying health issues that could affect a member’s ability to perform in
rehearsals or events must be flagged up to i-Sing Choirs.
- Sensible footwear is advised for performances and rehearsals.
Members need to take full responsibility for all personal belongings at
rehearsals and events. I-Sing Choirs will not be held responsible for any
damage or loss of personal belongings.
We try our best to be fully inclusive and accommodate anyone with mobility or health
- Members should endeavour to be on time for rehearsals and performances.
- Members must wear appropriate clothing as requested by the choir leader.
Members must be respectful of the choir leader, i-Sing Choirs Staff, other
choir members and members of the public/audience. This negative behaviour
applies to both verbal and written communications. Failure to do so will result
in the member being asked to leave the choir community. No refund will be
given in these circumstances.
- Decisions made by the Director of i-Sing Choirs are final.
I-Sing Choirs cannot be held responsible financially for damage or injury
caused by any negative behaviours.
We reserve the right to remove any negative or inappropriate comments, videos or
photographs which may compromise the feelings of our members or our intellectual
property. i-Sing Choirs reserve the right to block anyone deemed to be abusive on
any of our social media platforms.
i-Sing Choirs will not post any footage which could cause offence to our members.
We will use videos, images and sounds for the use of advertising/marketing our
choirs and this is agreed upon joining.
By using our website, you accept the terms of the data practices set out in this
statement. All membership information is held with the utmost respect by i-Sing
Choirs and is securely stored in accordance with GDPR.
- All personal data will be kept safe
- We will not sell your personal data to any other party or group
- We will give you choices in how you wish to hear from us
Data protection laws are changing and the latest guidance will be reviewed and
acted upon by us.
When entering into an agreement with us we will ask for information to identify and
you for security and verification purposes:
- Your name
- Your email address
A phone number by which we can contact you such as your home, work or
We also collect data which is not unique to you but helps us to understand our
demographic. This includes postcode, age, gender, preferences and interests. This
information is held for business purposes and to meet any legal obligations.
- First and Last Names
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- How you heard about us
- Your chosen harmony part
Any phone call or email correspondence will result in information only being
held to meet i-Sing Choirs obligations and by law.
- Cookies when you enter our website
Information for a competition or survey will be destroyed following its
Social network platforms run by us – please note that if you disclose
personal/identifiable information on one of these forums, that it can be
collected and used by others. This is out of our control.
We keep your information safe and secure whilst you have a membership with us
and in order for us to meet legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. Any
information that is no longer needed will be disposed of securely.